· Fat burning Detox water – ingredients used are apple cidar vinegar, lemon juice, apple, cinnamon. Apple cidar vinegar treats acne problems. Lemon add to the flavor and internal cleansing. Apple helps people fill full for longer period of time due to low glycemic index. Cinnamon reduces hunger.
· Watermelon Mint detox water – Watermelon is a store house for anti-oxidants. Most important one is Lycopene having anti-inflammatory effects. Watermelon is high is potassium which aids in weight loss. Amino acids are also provided to aid in blood flow and cardio vascular well being. Mint soothes the lung and stomach environment.
· Lemon Mint Detox water – This vibrant potion will appeal greatly to those donot drink enough water on its own.
· Lemon Ginger detox water – Llemon provides the internal cleansing & adds on to the flavor. When taken first thing in the morning lemon aids in good digestion throughout the day. Ginger contains shagaols which treats nausea and aids in intestinal wellness. Ginger also contains Gingerol which is a magical detoxifying agent and combats cancer.
· Cucumber Mint detox water – Cucumber promote an effect of physiological purification. Grape fruit adds on to the sweetness thus energy and that extra zing to the drink. Each sip is tantalizing and tangy.
· Detoxed Ice tea – Strawberry, lemon, cucumber, honey and a single bag of green tea. Welcome to the detoxification nirvana.
· Belly slimming detox water – Ingredients used are cucumber, basil & strawberry. Basil curbs human appetites & lowers fluid retention in body. Strawberries speed up digestion and add sweetness to the concoction. Remember this drink has to be consumed extremely icy.
Health issues with prolonged detoxification:
- Body Odor
- Skin Eruptions/Acne
- Diarrhea /Foul-Smelling Stool
- Body Aches
- Sinus Congestion
- Heart Disease
- Pregnant or Breastfeeding Women
- Children or Senior Citizens
- Colon Problems (such as IBS, Diverticulitis, Crohn’s or Colon Cancer)
- Anyone with Chronic Kidney or Liver Disease
Usually, these symptoms are the result of toxins being released from fat cells into the bloodstream. As long as not severe, these symptoms typically resolve after the body is able to eliminate the toxins.
Some people are more vulnerable to the hazards of a liver cleanse than others. To be safe, always check with a healthcare provider before beginning any detox program. Those with the following conditions should only approach detoxification under a physician’s assistance.
Stay informed. Stay happy & healthy, stay cared with me
~ Dt. Deepalekha Banerjee